Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer is here!

Sunlight is bouncing off the fountain in Millennium Park, Randolph Street is preparing for another festival of delectable food and McCormick Place is buzzing with the anticipation of a new show...today is officially the first day of summer in Chicago!

With the new season there is also a new team member here at PCMA; please allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Liz Giannini and I am thrilled to join PCMA as Manager, Chapters and Membership. My passion for associations started in college and has continued on throughout my career with years spent at both the Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) and the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF). Members are the heart and soul of an organization and I have had the good fortune of working with thousands over the years in committees, regional programming, annual meetings, book clubs, mentor programs and...the list goes on. Long story short, I strive to create a positive and dynamic experience for members. If you have questions, concerns or ideas; please don't hesitate to contact me. I can be reached at lgiannini@pcma.org.

Or, if you are in need of a restaurant recommendation in Chicago I will be more than happy to offer my two cents...

I look forward to seeing, meeting and talking with all of you at Chapter events in the coming weeks, months and years!

- Liz G.

No comments: