Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Talking Turkey

With Thanksgiving just a week away, I have to ask myself, "where in the heck did this year go?" I am constantly amazed at the quick passage of time...I'm sure I'm not alone here.

We are about 40 days away from our Annual Meeting (Jan 13-16 in Seattle) - and the finishing touches are going on the event. This is my first Annual Meeting with PCMA and so I am watching from the sidelines as our Meetings & Events team works effortlessly through the details, the hassles and the issues that are inherant in a major event.

For my team - this is a HUGE part of the year for us as we are focused on recruiting new members who are interested in attending the Annual Meeting - as well as serving all our current members who are renewing and interested in learning about what's in store for 2008.

For our Student members - this is a big time too - as they are all joining us again - 400 of them in October alone - holy smokes!

Stay tuned for more updates....

-CM

No comments: