Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank You Seattle....Good Night!

....that was the famous send off of the theme song from the TV show Frasier.

PCMA has left Seattle - but I can tell you that Seattle is still in me. Without a doubt I fell in love with Seattle! Maybe it was the flukey sunny days and mild temperatures, maybe it was the rolling hills of the city, maybe it was the FRIENDLY cab drivers who thanked me for coming to Seattle, maybe it was electric street cars, maybe it was the shopping. But in the end, it was all of it rolled up into one sweet package!

As an organization, PCMA is leaving behind a legacy of planting a tree for everyone who donated $20 to the Education Foundation. What I also hope is that what PCMA is leaving behind is the good will of our organization and a lot of meeting planners who will look at Seattle for their next meeting. The green carpet was rolled out for us in a BIG way - let Seattle show your organization the same hospitality - your attendees will thank you!

Thanks again, Seattle - I had a great time!

Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh and we loved having PCMA here. What an amazing week. An outstanding organization and fantastic convention! I was so impressed with all of the people I met. The planners, suppliers, staff, and students were just wonderful!