Thursday, March 13, 2008

2011 and 2012

Disclaimer: It should be known that I am not involved AT ALL with our site selections - I'm in Membership for goodness sake....so I have no voice in the decision....
**********************
What exciting news to report that PCMA will be in Las Vegas and San Diego in 2011 and 2012 respectively!

Las Vegas has so much to offer and I know our attendees will get an experience to remember. Our Vegas will be showing...baby!!!

San Diego - ahhh - San Diego - one of my favorite cities in the United States. My memories of my ONE visit have lasted me more than 8 years - fish tacos by the ocean, warm weather (relative to Chicago) in February - does it get better??? I look forward to reliving my good times and seeing all that has changed since I was there last.

-Christine

No comments: