Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Volunteers That Are Rockin My World - Go Membership Committee!

Hands down my Membership Committee is rockin my world these days.

I am so lucky to have an awesome membership committee that will tackle anything I put in front of them - always completing committee assignments on time and with a smile. In addition, they are so supportive of my goals for the year - I truly feel like I have an extension of my team with these dedicated volunteers.

So, as a group, they are my selection for most awesome volunteers this week!

Here's the list - give them some props next time you see or talk to them:

Robert Donahue, Disneyland Resort - Chair
Tom Casadamont - I&MI Media
Mike Dickinson - Travel Planners
David Fine - Broadmoor Hotel
Sherry Franklin - Renaissance Nashville Hotel
Adriana Molina - Starwood Hotels & Resorts
Armando Lazarte - Holiday Inn Express Springfield
Angela Musial
Greg Newton - Ottawa Convention Centre
Chris Nord - Hershey Resorts
Melissa Riley - Destinatio DC
Michele Sawka - Minerals, Metals and Materials Society
Belinda Waldo - Associated Luxury Hotels
Judy Wander - International Council of Shopping Centers
David Peckinpaugh - HelmsBriscoe, Board Liaison

Thank you thank you thank you for all you do for me and PCMA!

-Christine

No comments: