Monday, October 25, 2010

Top 10 Things I’m Looking Forward To at #PCMA11

I realize that many of you are planning to attend PCMA's Convening Leaders (Jan 9 – 12 in Vegas) and like you, I am excited to get onsite and experience the meeting. As a staff member, my involvement in the meeting and seeing all my members is one thing that I love most about my job.

The fact of the matter is, no matter how much work it is, how many early mornings or late nights are needed, or even how ugly my shoes are onsite (they are soooooo UGLY! - see previous posts), being there and absorbing the energy of our members really motivates me to work harder for you!

So, here is my first, of what may be many lists that I will be creating, top 10 list of things I’m looking forward to in Vegas:

10. Celebrating with the Award winners

9. Meeting a ton of new members

8. Giving back to the community through Hospitality Helping Hands

7. Seeing the Chapter Leaders – and celebrating the outgoing presidents

6. Party With A Purpose – enough said!

5. Kicking off a new committee year

4. Amazing keynote speakers

3. Fun and energizing general sessions

2. Fabulous evening events

1. Seeing YOU!

Let me know what you’re looking forward to…or what you hope you’ll see there. And, if it’s not already in the plans, maybe we can pull it off!

-Christine

P.S. – Don’t forget that early registration end 11/3!

No comments: